Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Friday, September 26, 2014

Aglaonema






















It would be a great challenge to work with Aglanonema's.
Their easier species - Chinese Evergreens seemed much cooperative.
The only set-back: You don't get their colours, especially the red.

The terrible thing about Aglaonema's is that they are expensive.
You will just find one plant sold in a pot
(with lots of space in between) and they are terrible growers.
They are so slow that if they don't make it - they die.

One thing for sure.
If they start growing and doing well
They really give that beautiful display colours that is rare in garden.
The vibrant, brilliant red - only found in flowers.
And these foliages - do stay very long.

Too long - that I'm getting immune to them.
(sort of getting a blind spot on them)

My Garden is all about Colours.
The more bold, strong and brilliant the colour.
The more it appeals to me that gives me that satisfaction.
If you like colours like these - do get them and group them together.

They truly make wonders.




















1 comment:

Mystic Dreamer said...

I like all types of Aglaonema. The Thai types add a nice pop of colour.

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month