Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Begonias Species - Collection






















One of the scariest things about begonias is
that you will never know when a species is gone.
It happens sometimes,
more of a case where more than once didn't really pay attention to them
and found them suddenly missing.

There were cases where an unknown rodent bit off all the leaves
and build a nest using my precious leaves.
Other pest like snails and slugs never seemed to leave them alone
(making holes on them)
Indeed everyone seemed to love my poor limited leaves of these begonias.

True enough - against the odds of the weather,
(too much rain at times and too much heat - blazing heat)
can be also stress for them.
Being vigilant at this season determines
whether they survive for the coming year
or just become a history material
: Once upon a time in the garden - this plant was.

I have yet to identified these species.
Its a bit hard when many of them are hybrids.
Regardless - I still love these begonias.
They are a wonderful thing when you get the right environment for them.
















No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month